Wednesday, March 19, 2008

kedah-penang and some said butterworth








my life journey started since feb 5 till now,mac 19..and i have to keep going on for one more week..after this i have to write a perfect ending for the story and let go everything include hapiness,sadness,emptiness,craziness,madness,my love and all the lovey-dovey pieces..don't ask me why i have to let go everything..i jz have to!! this is the only way..so that i won't get so hurt :( every single memory costed me dearly..i'm too happy to be at here,i learned a lot..i'm not alone...i scared to back to the reality,cinderella used to back to the reality at 12a.m too, next week would be the 12 o'clock and I will back to my own sit, prepare for the next journey-single trip

p/s: agirl,if and only if you are reading this blog.,i just wanna tell you that i will eat alot when emptiness lay inside my heart while the moment when i feel sad..i'll eat even faster :P i love you,my sweet sista

No comments: