Saturday, January 10, 2009

shut up

i had met a samaritan, not neither the nice dude nor the bad ass type. he's the friendly kind. nonsense always in the topics, the lingo-stfu didn't make the cut and a sweet good bye for the end of the date. i always doubt, when is the time for us to take a bow? he will absolutly not be my dismay but as my sixth sense told me, i should not meet him again. this idea really makes sense to me, so i shall crash off. no more story about him.
my life continued with a lot of horrible stuffs. 1st, i fell into the drain(oh my god! it was fucking hurt). the next thing was all about that bitach-my favourite lecturer. she was everything that led to my bad luck. i guess there were hexing around. she made my life worst with her works. then i applied the wrong medicine on my wound. it costed me to the hell.so i consulted the docter and got an injection. woo hoo~ the main story.. after all i was so sleepy, whole my body and mental in pain. so i took a deep nap in the class..the next thing i know when i got up was...my purse and my cheap phone gone. kill me pls~ that little cheap poor hole...return those cards to me at least!!!!!!!!!! sign, what to do? i thought that i had reached the bottom part of the luck until i saw those worms crawling all around my room. gross~!!! i forgot to throw the rubbish..shit! well then, i had the most incredible sweet dream in my life. no more bad luck pls...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal! i will be by ur side no matter how far we apart! Dont worry,bad luck leave and good luck coming to u! c u soon!

ko MENG CHUN said...

hey..link me=)