Saturday, January 12, 2008

First kisS

oh my pretty room~ you look charming after i dusting for 3 hours..( horrible and terrible X_x )not even a single little dust lay on your body, you are so clean~ bling bling sparkling in my eyes.. you are beautiful ~ you're beautiful~ it's true~ (james blunt).... all i need to do now are to keep you on this stage for at least 1 week!! hoho... betty is not allow to enter this room again!! this is my 1st order!! my room is clean without her.. no more messy!!!
haiz... the movie, 斗牛要不要 made me felt very very damn sleepy...i watched it for whole day dy... erm...actually i repeated watching the same episodes seems that the emule's downloading speed is SUPER fast... i'm rich of time..this is the truth~ i did not want it too.. back to the topic.. mike and hebe kept kissing..it make me remind my 1st kiss.. when shall i give it off? give it off when i'm 30s? no way...such an old virgin =_=" no way!! kiss me~ beneath the milky twilight~ T_T...mike~ can you kiss me? really hate such handsome guy!! make me crazy only...hoho...

there are few points needed for my 1st kiss :

1st - bad breath is not allowed especially the one who eat onion and durian..i'll kick his ass badly!! :)
2nd - erm.. experienced.. erm...hard to explain..keke..so shy to talk about the experience..wahahaha
3rd - taller than me is a must~
4th - no dirt in his mouth..you know~ so weird..kissing meanwhile eating..yakss...uak~
5th - never kiss in toilet
6th - his mouth must looks tasty and make me hasty to kiss him
7th - i like the body shampoo's smell..so.. any perfumes are out!! i hate perfumes.. make me headache only :(
8th - a true kiss , pure

haiz... i'm talking rubbish... don't even have bf.. how to kiss? haiz... no need to kiss la~ what a bothering and annoying topic..

6 comments:

Salty Fish said...

rushing
just leave a comment to say hello

Salty Fish said...

u wan eat rambutan ??
go tanjung rambutan

xinY-u said...

cacat... go to die la~

Anonymous said...

CHAM LOR!!!! ahyu!!!!
cham cham....naik miang liao...
start liao...gila liao...
like me~~KEKEKEKEKEKKE!!!!!

Salty Fish said...

i cacat coz i m too handsome ?
wakakkaka

Salty Fish said...

cant tahan u both
haih
i ask johann sacrifice himself to let u both lepas miang
hehe