Friday, January 11, 2008

sleeping beaUty...

I started talking infront of the mirror..yet..i even talking alone in my room, staring at my gathered dust's album, dancing like a nut and chit-chat with my cats - phee phee, chye chye and betty. They are really suck, doing nothing besides sleeping and eating..jz like me.. when can i get rid of such TURBULENT life? wish that i were the sleeping beauty., fell in the sweet dream and never wake up.wasn't that nice ? i don't even need to wake up~ what i need to do are follow the dreams.. go away whenever my fancy took me.. mirror~mirror~ am i the sleeping beauty? tell me~ tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

johann said...

Mirror: NO! U r sleeping crazy!

xinY-u said...

shut up johann!! i'm sleeping beauty~ no comment~ :P

Anonymous said...

u r too sien liao lar...start naik gila liao...kaka...
i m cinderella~~~HAHAHAHAHAHAHA