Tuesday, January 1, 2008

my 18s first diary

it was raining and raining...... after lim teh with jin ying , i started got headache and got into my dream..my brain was empty(blank)....... but suddenly and suddenly' i was awaken by the firework's booming sound... haiz...jz realized that 20o8 has came.. the fireworks were beautiful and glamouring in my eyes~ yeah! i'm 18s dy!! it's the time to get a boyfriend~ wahahahaha~ but......but.... but where is him wor~ ei' where is my mom? so late dy still don't want come back...really naughty(sighing)...almost 12a.m dy... naughty mom...surely is lim teh with her friends lor... always like this..

felt sad from the bottom of my heart... i felt really really bad indeed... this feeling laid in my heart since i got up... why huh? because today is a rainy day?no wor... i prefer rainy day than a hot day... because i was alone? no wor...alone.. better... mb i'm missing my sis and bro... felt sad without them... they used to be with me every new year, felt weird without them... koko..agirl.. i love you! :)

yer~ why suddenly thought of tian san huh?! yer... geli o... forget about him~ forget about him~ mb is because of his mr.bean's sock.. tian san~ go away~ go~ away~

anyway.. 18s now..it's the time to leave my dearly mom.. it's the time to grow up..it's the time to crazy in my life..haha

1 comment:

Abby aka ying said...

hey,let me be da 1st 1 to leave a comment!2day is reali a great day.both of us de kelakuan get a CEMERLANG! Awesome~! Give me 5!
about all da things u share with me i will remember larh!!hahax..
Yea..2008 is totally a difrent year to us.All da best in evryting.
I wil oways apreciate our friendship.I love u...
And oways must be hapee yea...

fangY|ngss....^^08
hapee new year girl!