Wednesday, January 2, 2008

gloomy wednesday

I was deeply hurt by you……. I asked for nothing besides your love.. lies exist along your promises.. your promises make me extremely happy like in the seventh heaven but I was hurt to know that it’s a lie..all of them are lies.. was that jz a flippant’s way? The way that you used to ignore me..why you never listen to me? I’m frustrated with your lies..i had told you right? Please stop bluffing me..please stop promising me this and that , I’m not kid anymore.. please~ the promises you gave will only turned into my tears…you knew it..the more you give, the more it is. Jz listen carefully and patiently on what i'm talking about, what i'm asking and telling, quarrel had became a must for us.. i feel bad.. cz i love you..love you very much.. you are the queen in my heart..i love you and i need your love..

No comments: