Thursday, January 3, 2008

a weird day

haiz...last night chit-chat with chee hoe until 6 in the morning! oh my god~ we spended at most 4 hours chatting..chat this chat that~ the memory when we were in form 1 still vivid in our mind lo~ we remembered it very clearly... wau~ i can still remembered the time when i slapped his face hard.. how cruel am I!! I..I even kicked and punched him when i was in bad mood... oh no~ i created so many sin...i sure will get it all somedays... felt very sorry sorry sorry to him.. i also don't know why i behave like that, but don't worry :) not more now~ chee hoe is such a forgiveful person.. he jz replied me:" nevermind...you happy enough..haha" oh shit!! chee hoe.. you made me felt more sorry to you~ haiz... luckily i'm a nice person now.. not more punch ppl but only grope their breast~ sometimes nipple~ wahahaa.. we really are best friend lo~ chating unstoppable.. he even counted the time needed for me to take a pee..haha..i only took 15s to finish it.. so fast~ erm... count as good or bad? :P too many things and events to talk about... after chat with him..i slept for an hour..ghost~ at 8a.m, my mom pierching sound appeared in my dream (sweet dream).. :"abi!!!! wake up!!! it's 8 now!!! wake!!!!!!!up!!!!!!" T_T what the **
haiz...i still have 2 go school to do 'kerja amal'...haiz...i got B for my kelakuan...so i have to do something to get an A...kerja amal was a tiring job...don't ever try at school~ after finished my kerja amal' i went lim teh with fan ying..woo~ it's my first time and mb the last time.. yet..i went her house and saw her fierce dog.. quite a scary moment.. and....haiz...really lazy to describe it.. by the way.. today is a very sui + tiring day...weird... never sui like this... haiz

No comments: